Monday, May 3, 2010

This is how this is going to work.

Hello again. With some help from my sister I've decided to make Tuesdays our lesson days. They will be called tutu Tuesdays. I'm so excited! Every Tuesday I will have a new technique section for a mommy and me dance class. Then throughout the week I'll post other things, or nothing if I'm not feeling it that week. For sure Tuesday is dance day! I like to structure my classes in four parts: first is warm up, second being a fun dance, third the technique portion, and last is an imagination dance. I hope this will last about a half hour to forty-five min. Pretty much the warm ups, fun dances and imagination dance sections, I will give you ideas and ways to do them but they don't change every week. The technique portions do change every week. I also encourage creativity with the warm ups, fun dances, and imagination dances. Once you feel comfortable with the idea and the goal of my suggestions try some of your own. Please have fun with your child. Fallow there cues. If they are not having fun try changing the music, or try a dancing game, or try stopping and trying again latter, or maybe your child just doesn't like to dance. That this Mommy and Me Dancing is just not their thing. But I do think most kids will love moving to the music with Mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment